Sunday, April 15, 2007

ROWAN A-GROWIN'

Rowan's first cereal and spoon experience. (He's not quite ready for Mexican food yet.)

He can hold his own bottle now!

A stroll through our new neighborhood.

Rowan's first friend, Lucas! Plus our new friends Emily and Todd, both journalists with the main newspaper in the area. http://www.djournal.com

Daddy's got a secret for Rowan.

ROWAN FOR PRESIDENT! ("I am not a crook!")

SITTIN' AND SMILIN'


Rowan says, "I can sit up all by myself now, and I like to smile a lot...though not all the time! I still can't crawl, but I'm starting to move around a little bit by rolling over and over again. Soon they'll have to lock me up in a playpen or something!"

THE BABY DISCOVERY PROCESS

"Oooh! What's this?"

"Hmmm. Looks like a dead magnolia leaf."

"I wonder how it tastes?"

Repeat this process for any object discovered lying anywhere.

BABY POOL PARTY

Rowan is ready to party!

Rowan and his new pals, learning about sharing.

BUBBLE BOY

 
Rowan figured out how to blow his own bubbles!

Return to main page